WIN A MORPHY RICHARDS INTELLISTEAM STEAMER
We have partnered with our friends over at Morphy Richards to offer one Mindful Parenting reader the chance to win a Morphy Richards Intellisteam Steamer. With advanced, intelligent functions, the steamer has 3 cooking chambers so you can cook an entire meal with different types of food and have it all ready at the same time, with nothing overcooked! Ideal for large batch cooking the Intellisteam also includes a ‘keep warm function’ so your food will be ready whenever you are.
Created with sustainability in mind, the Intellisteam is made from BPA free plastic, ensuring no nasty chemicals can reach your food. Stainless steel steaming baskets also complete the list, making it easy to clean and dishwasher friendly too. Functional, smart and designed with your needs in mind, the IntelliSteam is set to become your go-to kitchen appliance.
For your chance to win, simply follow the Nourish and Morphy Richards social accounts, like the competition post (linked) and tag a friend. Good luck!
For further information on the Intellisteam Steamer please visit MorphyRichards.com.au
Morphy Richards Intellisteam Berry Compote
100g strawberries, tops cut off and halved lengthways
1 tbsp caster sugar
Your favourite vegan ice cream or coconut cream
- Place the fruit in the rice tray of the Intellisteam and sprinkle the sugar over the fruit.
- Place the rice tray in the back compartment and cover with the lid.
- Set the time using the leaf and pod preset (16 minutes) and adjust to 11 minutes.
- When cooked gently spoon the juices over the fruit.
- Serve warm or cold with ice cream or coconut cream.
Click here for full terms & conditions